1894 Fireside Bistro & Bar is the premier restaurant at the Mansion, presenting classic French cuisine with a Berkshires twist. Wyndhurst’s culinary team transcends traditional approaches to food preparation and presentation by focusing on playful, engaging, and seasonal elements.
The newly restored space exudes modern elegance and features preserved craftsmanship, a grand marble floor, warm fireplace, hardwood tables, and lovely etched-glass windows flowing with fresh air and natural light. 1894 serves elegant and cozy dinners Thursday-Sunday. The menu is creatively designed for the adventurous foodie, and customizable for those with dietary restrictions.
• Organic produce from Equinox Farm
• Specialty produce and speciality foods from Sid Wainer
• Cheese and dairy from High Lawn Farm
• Maple syrup from Ioka Valley Farm
• Grass-fed beef from Holiday Brook Farm
• Apples and Ciders from Bartlett’s Apple Orchard
• Dried nuts and fruits from Tierra Farm
• Yogurt from Jansen Farm
• East coast oysters from Patriot Oysters
• Honey, chicken eggs, spring herbs and flowers from Meadowview Farm
Friday – Sunday from 7am – 10am
Saturdays & Sundays 11am – 2pm
Friday from 12pm – 2pm
Thursday – Sunday from 4pm – 9:30pm
Thursday – Sunday from 5pm – 8pm
Thursday – Sunday from 6pm – 9pm
Reservations are strongly suggested. Click HERE to make a reservation via Open Table.