1894 Fireside Bistro & Bar is the premier restaurant at the Mansion, presenting classic French cuisine with a Berkshires twist. Wyndhurst’s culinary team transcends traditional approaches to food preparation and presentation by focusing on playful, engaging, and seasonal elements.
The newly restored space exudes modern elegance and features preserved craftsmanship, a grand marble floor, warm fireplace, hardwood tables, and lovely etched-glass windows flowing with fresh air and natural light. The menu is creatively designed for the adventurous foodie, and customizable for those with dietary restrictions.
• Organic produce from Equinox Farm
• Specialty produce and speciality foods from Sid Wainer
• Cheese and dairy from High Lawn Farm
• Maple syrup from Ioka Valley Farm
• Grass-fed beef from Holiday Brook Farm
• Apples and Ciders from Bartlett’s Apple Orchard
• Dried nuts and fruits from Tierra Farm
• Yogurt from Jansen Farm
• East coast oysters from Patriot Oysters
• Honey, chicken eggs, spring herbs and flowers from Meadowview Farm
Thursday – Saturday from 5pm – 9pm
Starting May 22, 2021:
Daily from 7am – 10am
Thursday – Sunday from 6 pm – 9:30 pm
Daily from 4pm – 10pm
Reservations are strongly suggested. Click HERE to make a reservation via Open Table.